Secondary - Learning & Culture (Grades 9 to 12)
Learning & Cultural Experience
This program is designed to provide an academic adventure for students looking to immerse themselves in Canadian culture in an English speaking school environment.
- One semester (5 months) or Two semesters (10 months) in length
- Enjoy learning interesting elective courses
- Flexibility in courses taken, but some countries have requirements for students to fulfill to receive credit for their school experience
- Students must take at least one academic course per semester
- Students are eligible to play on schools sport teams, perform in drama and music programs, and participate in extra-curricular activities
Program Start Dates
|Full time Secondary Programs:||September or February|
|Full time Middle and Elementary Programs:||September or December or March|
English Proficiency Requirements
International students can be accepted into our District with beginner to expert English proficiency. Each student will be placed in an appropriate level of ELL training if required, enabling students to develop and experience English with confidence.