Secondary Graduation (Grades 9 to 12)
Students who successfully complete this program will receive the world-recognized Dogwood Certificate.
September or February start dates
Graduation Program involves
- 2+ years to complete BC graduation requirements and gain fluency required to be successful in language based courses
English Proficiency Requirements - International students can be accepted into our District with beginner to expert English proficiency. Each student will be placed in an appropriate level of ELL training if required, enabling students to develop and experience English with confidence. Students with lower levels of English proficiency may take longer than 2 years to gain the fluency to complete graduation requirements.
Students must fulfill BC graduation requirements
click to view - Graduation Program Requirements
- International Students can gain credit for prior courses done in home country. Some courses must be done in BC
- In addition to completing graduation requirements, most students will want to complete courses for post-secondary admission.
- The students competitive average for the program of choice. Usually consisting of English 12, plus 3 or 4 grade 12 University approved entrance courses.
- English proficiency requirement for International students (English 12 Provincial Exam of 70%, IELTS 6.5, TOEFL 86)